Warranty and RMA Policies
Please refer to the following on detailed product warranty and RMA terms of service and related matters in order to receive the most complete warranty and services.
- Warranty Conditions
NORCO’s standard warranty period is one (1) year (starting from invoice day), unless there are special business terms and conditions to be applied. In-warranty repairs of NORCO components subjects NO CHARGE for analysis, labor or parts. In normal service practice, NORCO will return repaired unit in as is condition. The product that have been replaced will have the same warranty period as the original product warranty period.
- Warranty Exclusions
- Damages due to elements including: natural or man-made disasters, self-alterations, bad usage habits or poor usage environments (such as oily environments, heavy dust or invasion of foreign objects) etc.
- Damages due to elements that are not directly caused by the product itself, such as damages caused by connecting external devices etc.
- Damages caused during transportation.
- Counterfeit products.
- Warranty and RMA Service
- Free Warranty
Within the period of warranty conditions, NORCO will repair or replace, free of charge, any part of the product providing a defect in material or workmanship.
- Missing Parts / DOA (Dead on Arrival)
Claims for incomplete or missing accessories, or damages must be made within 10 days from receipt of the good(s). DOA units must be reported to NORCO within 30 calendar days upon receipt or the product will be considered accepted with no dispute. All returns being identified as modified by customer entitles no credit or refund.
- Paid RMA (Out-of-warranty)
Out-of-warranty repairs will be charged labor, components and shipping cost (customer is responsible for freight charges to and from NORCO.) NORCO will provide an estimated quotation of total repair charges before repair confirmation or PO from customer. For any reasons, any products returned for repair without the original packaging and physical damage caused by customer may be treated as an out-of-warranty repair.
- Free Warranty
- Obtaining an RMA Number
Prior to returning your defective unit for a repair, replacement or credit, please contact NORCO by email to email@example.com with your purchasing invoice or call your account manager at 1(626)965-7470.
- Shipping & Freight
- Products must be returned in the original packaging (or packaging providing the product with equivalent protection; any products returned for repair without the original packaging may be treated as an out-of-warranty repair) and the RMA number must be clearly noted on the outside of the returned product’s box. Deliveries that are not marked clearly with an RMA number on the outside of the packaging will be rejected.
- Customer is responsible for freight cost on shipment to NORCO. Customer shall pay freight cost on shipment back to customer site if customer selected a designated delivery method. Otherwise, NORCO will pay freight cost, with NORCO preferred delivery method, on shipment back to customer site.
Requests for credit or refund are subject to approval. Credit is allowed only for product returned in good and resalable condition and must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice. Credit will not be issued for OEM/Custom-made part(s) (All products that are NCNR, NON-CANCELLABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ). All returns not in the original packaging or are incomplete, will be assessed a minimum restocking fee of 20%, which will be deducted from credit amount.
Cross Shipment/Advanced Replacement
Advance replacement is only available for units considered to be in-warranty products. Advanced replacements unit may not be shipped without a new purchase order. Additional extended warranty agreement, if requested, is at the sole discretion of NORCO.